Rancho Days: Saturday March 25, 2017 from 12pm to 4pm.
Join us for Rancho Day on the Rancho San Pedro. Experience life in the 1800s before California became part of the United States. This fun and interactive day will focus on what life was like on the Rancho San Pedro in Alta California. Donations are always welcome!!!
Some of the activities include:
• Learn about blacksmithing
• Dance to early California music
• Sack Races
• Gold pan
• Make adobe bricks
• Learn about quilting, butter making, and other trades
• Dress up in clothing from the 1800s
• Learn to churn butter, make tortillas and more!
Tours of the adobe will take place every hour beginning at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm. Parking is free. Food will be available for purchase.
***Light rain will not cancel the event, but heavy rain will***